- Monocrystalline cells
- High cell efficiency
- By-Pass Diodes reduces impact of shadows
- Minimal reflection of light rays through the EVA material
- Non-deformable aluminium frame with unique casing system
- Electrical tolerance of up to +-3%.
- Outstanding performance at low light levels
- Warranty: 1 year
Voltage & Amperage
- Maximum Operating Voltage 21V
- Maximum Operating Current 5A
- Open Circuit Voltage 26V
- Short Circuit Current 5.3A
- 1324x540x41 mm
- 9 Kg
- 1374x582x54 mm
- 10.7 Kg
How to use
The 100W panel is used simply by plugging the male and female MC4 plugs in to the female and male MC4 Solarpod charger cable (no need to add a controller as Solarpod already has a built in controller). Plug the DC 2.5 mm into Solarpod.
With lead acid 12V battery
The 100W panel is used simply by plugging in the male and female MC4 plugs to the female and male MC4 extension cord. Connect the other end of your MC4 extension cord straight to your controller (minimum use 6A controller, higher recommended). Be careful with the polarity. Then plug your controller to your 12V battery.
The controller will charge a 12V battery or run 12 V lights.
Multiple panels can be connected in parallel to generate more power.
When to use
This is ideal for RVs, homes, cabins, boats, remote power, 12V battery charging, solar power stations, pumps, beacons and lighting.